Sausage and Chorizo bake!
What You Knead Is...
- A tablespoon on Olive Oil
- 8 Sausages
- 2 onions (i used red and white)
- 2 Peppers (i used red & orange)
- 1 Courgette
- 1 aubergine
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- Tin of chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Tomato puree
- Slices of Chorizo (as many as you wish, i used 8!)
- Beef Stock cube
- 1 Teaspoon of Oregano
- Pinch of Paprika
- Pinch of Chilli
- Salt & Pepper
What You Wanna Do Is...
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (Fan oven)
- Pour olive oil onto the baking sheet and add garlic, onions and sausages. and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning everything once half way though.
- Add the remaining veg along with tomato puree.
- Crumble in the stock cube and add the Oregano and as much Paprika and Chilli as you dare!
- Bake everything for another 20 minutes and serve with pasta, cous cous or potatoes!
Kneading.It? Don\'t Steal It